Improve your AWS EC2 backup stragey
Automatically backup your AWS EC2 instances to keep your data safe. Be prepared when the worst happens.
Do you have more than one AWS EC2 account? No problem! You can easily connect multiple AWS EC2 accounts.
When the worst happens, you will be able to quickly spin up a new instance from any of your AWS EC2 snapshots and get back online.
The snapshots are securely stored inside AWS's infrastructure, making the restore process fast and simple.
AWS EC2 instances
Backup your AWS EC2 instances.
Powerful yet simple backup settings
With our simple, yet powerful backup settings you can easily configure when the backups should be taken and for how long we should keep them.
Hourly to daily backups
- Choose from hourly up to daily backups.
- Retain the most important backups and save on storage costs. You can configure how many daily, weekly and monthly backups should be kept.
- Snapshots are securely stored inside AWS EC2's infrastructure and can be restored directly from thier dashboard.
Instances overview + auto-discovery
Don't spend time configuring backups everytime a new instance is created and be up to date with what happens in the background with your data.
- View all the snapshots of an instance, filter by status, tags and manually create or delete each one of them.
- Weap detects when a new instance is created and automatically imports it from AWS.