Improve your AWS Lightsail backup stragey
Automatically backup your AWS Lightsail instances to keep your data safe. Be prepared when the worst happens.
Do you have more than one AWS Lightsail account? No problem! You can easily connect multiple AWS Lightsail accounts.
When the worst happens, you will be able to quickly spin up a new instance from any of your AWS Lightsail snapshots and get back online.
The snapshots are securely stored inside AWS Lightsail's infrastructure, making the restore process fast and simple.
AWS Lightsail instances
Backup your AWS Lightsail instances.
Powerful yet simple backup settings
With our simple, yet powerful backup settings you can easily configure when the backups should be taken and for how long we should keep them.
Hourly to daily backups
- Choose from hourly up to daily backups.
- Retain the most important backups and save on storage costs. You can configure how many daily, weekly and monthly backups should be kept.
- Snapshots are securely stored inside AWS Lightsail's infrastructure and can be restored directly from thier dashboard.
Instances overview + auto-discovery
Don't spend time configuring backups everytime a new instance is created and be up to date with what happens in the background with your data.
- View all the snapshots of an instance, filter by status, tags and manually create or delete each one of them.
- Weap detects when a new instance is created from AWS Lightsail and automatically imports it.