Improve your Scaleway backup stragey
Automatically backup your Scaleway compute instances to keep your data safe. Be prepared when the worst happens.
Do you have more than one Scaleway account? No problem! You can easily connect multiple Scaleway accounts.
When the worst happens, you will be able to quickly spin up a new compute instance from any of your Scaleway snapshots and get back online.
The snapshots are securely stored inside Scaleway's infrastructure, making the restore process fast and simple.
Scaleway Compute Instances
Backup your Scaleway Compute Instances.
Powerful yet simple backup settings
With our simple, yet powerful backup settings you can easily configure when the backups should be taken and for how long we should keep them.
Hourly to daily backups
- Choose from hourly up to daily backups.
- Retain the most important backups and save on storage costs. You can configure how many daily, weekly and monthly backups should be kept.
- Snapshots are securely stored inside Scaleway's infrastructure and can be restored directly from thier dashboard.
Compute instances overview + auto-discovery
Don't spend time configuring backups everytime a new compute instance is created and be up to date with what happens in the background with your data.
- View all the snapshots of a compute instance, filter by status, tags and manually create or delete each one of them.
- Weap detects when a compute instance is created from Scaleway and automatically imports it.